When you connect with WANDERFIT Ventures (“WVNDRFIT”) through our websites, products, services, or other online activities (our “Services”), we collect and handle information as we describe below, or through in-context notices. Your use of our Services constitutes your consent to these practices.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE
We collect and receive information from and about you by different means.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect the information that you directly provide to us, such as when you enter it on a web page, or include it in an email that you send to us. This type of collection often occurs through our business support processes, such as:
- Registration or Account Creation and Application Processes, where we ask you to provide information such as: Contact info (e.g. name, email or mailing address, or phone number); Account Administration Info (e.g. user name, password, or security questions); Billing Info (e.g. credit card or other payment number, billing address); and Profile Info (e.g. profile photo, languages, likes)
- Purchase Processes, where we may ask you to provide your name, contact and billing info
- Customer Support Processes, where we may ask you to provide contact info and information related to the issue you are contacting us about.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may also automatically or passively collect information about your use of our Services. While information collected in this manner is not typically personal information, we may combine it in ways that make it personally identifiable. When we do so, we will treat the combined information as personal information. For example, data collected in this manner may include:
- Web analytics data (i.e. Google Analytics tracking), including browser information and geographic location data.
- Cookies. Small data files placed on a devices hard drive.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons, (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on our websites or in our e-mail messages.
- Embedded Scripts. Programming code that is temporarily downloaded onto a device, and is active only while you are connected to our website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may also supplement the information that we collect with information that we obtain from third parties. For example, if you connect with us through any of our social media profiles, we may receive data about you from the providers of those services. Likewise, if other users give us access to their profiles, we may receive information about you if you are one of their connections or information about you is otherwise accessible through their profile. Alternatively, we may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties. We may combine the information we receive from these third parties with the information we directly collect, in which case we will handle it in accordance with this policy.
We use non-personally identifying information without restriction. We use personally identifying information (“PII”) in a number of ways.
First, we use PII for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, PII that you provide through any of our business support processes (including customer service) will be used to complete that process; likewise, personal information entered by you through application forms on our website will be used to evaluate your candidacy and eligibility to register for one of our trips.
Second, while we strive to minimize our use of PII, or otherwise anonymize or aggregate it before use, we may use personal information to:
- Send you marketing communications;
- Conduct demographic or aggregate studies for marketing, sales, planning, and business and product development;
- Deliver contextual or targeted advertising;
- Understand and improve our Service operations and performance
- Assist in customer service and transactions
SECURITY & LEGAL
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURES
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We will never sell your information, ever. It’s just not what we do.
However, there may be times where we need to share your information, including personal information, with other parties as follows:
- Law Enforcement, Judicial, Administrative, or Regulatory Disclosures. When we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure or that disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce the rights, property, safety, or security of ourselves or others.
- Business Transfers. In connection with sale of the applicable business, a portion of the business, or certain stock and/or assets, or a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Third Parties. With third parties (with whom we use reasonable efforts to obtain their agreement to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information we share with them), such as: Third parties with whom we are jointly delivering services or features, such as sweepstakes, contests, promotions, or advertising.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DO-NOT-TRACK
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits WANDERFIT customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding WVNDRFIT’s disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that California resident’s personal information to third parties and in some cases affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us through the information provided below. Any written inquiry must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
We are committed to respecting children’s privacy. We will not collect personal information from anyone we have actual knowledge is under the age of 13, as the Services provided by WANDERFIT are not intended for individuals under the age of 21.
If you discover your child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without your consent, once we verify you are the child’s parent, we will promptly: (a) provide direct notice to you indicating what, if any, personal information of your child has been collected and how it has been used or disclosed; (b) remove and cease the use of your child’s personal information or other information from our database and (c) by notice to you, confirm compliance with the foregoing.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
You have certain choices about how your information is collected and used. You can choose whether or not to receive marketing communications from us and our affiliates, or our marketing partners, through the following mechanisms:
- E-Mail Messages: Marketing e-mails contain instructions and a link that will allow you to unsubscribe from our marketing e-mails.
- Blogs, Forums, or Message Boards: to request removal of certain of your personal information from a blog, forum, or message board, please contact us as described below.
In some cases, your choices to change or delete information you provide may affect our ability to deliver our Services, or your user experience. We may decline to process requests which are not otherwise required by law. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your Account or use of our Services and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from marketing communications.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER INFORMATION
Our Services are operated in the United States and Indonesia. Please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed and/or stored in these countries and, as such, courts, law enforcement, and other authorities in these countries may, in certain circumstances, be entitled to access your personal information. By using our Services or providing us with any information through them, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in these countries in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
SECURITY AND RETENTION
We seek to maintain reasonable security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized or accidental disclosure, access, misuse, loss, or alteration. Although we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. There is no such thing as perfect security. We may retain information about you as long as it is necessary for us to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy. In addition, we may retain your information for an additional period as is permitted or required to, among other things, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. Where required by applicable law, we shall delete your information when the information is no longer necessary or requested to do so. Even if we delete your information from active databases, the information may remain on backup or archival media as well as other information systems.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
By Email at:
By Mail at:
WANDERFIT Ventures, LLC
403 SW 148th Avenue, Apt: 4B, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027
Last Revised: November 19, 2017