INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE
We collect and receive information from and about you by different means.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect the information that you directly provide to us, such as when you enter it on a web page, or include it in an email that you send to us. This type of collection often occurs through our business support processes, such as:
- Registration or Account Creation and Application Processes, where we ask you to provide information such as: Contact info (e.g. name, email or mailing address, or phone number); Account Administration Info (e.g. user name, password, or security questions); Billing Info (e.g. credit card or other payment number, billing address); and Profile Info (e.g. profile photo, languages, likes)
- Purchase Processes, where we may ask you to provide your name, contact and billing info
- Customer Support Processes, where we may ask you to provide contact info and information related to the issue you are contacting us about.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may also automatically or passively collect information about your use of our Services. While information collected in this manner is not typically personal information, we may combine it in ways that make it personally identifiable. When we do so, we will treat the combined information as personal information. For example, data collected in this manner may include:
- Web analytics data (i.e. Google Analytics tracking), including browser information and geographic location data.
- Cookies. Small data files placed on a devices hard drive.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons, (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on our websites or in our e-mail messages.
- Embedded Scripts. Programming code that is temporarily downloaded onto a device, and is active only while you are connected to our website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may also supplement the information that we collect with information that we obtain from third parties. For example, if you connect with us through any of our social media profiles, we may receive data about you from the providers of those services. Likewise, if other users give us access to their profiles, we may receive information about you if you are one of their connections or information about you is otherwise accessible through their profile. Alternatively, we may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties. We may combine the information we receive from these third parties with the information we directly collect, in which case we will handle it in accordance with this policy.